Are you seeking more adventurous ways of letter-making?
During this online workshop that runs for three Wednesdays in a row, starting on September 13, Kelcey Gray will guide you through twenty-six letter-making prompts, like revealing hidden letters in your environment or crafting new drawing tools, that encourage letter-making awareness, originality, and confidence.
Practice, experiment, and play while meeting other letterers. This workshop is accessible to everyone, from beginners to experienced type designers: all are welcome.
- Learn new, unfamiliar ways of drawing and making letters
- Practice self-generosity in your lettering practice
- Gain familiarity with additional ways of documenting and sharing work with Adobe Scan/Miro
- Engage with work by other designers
- Your favorite tool for drawing letters (pen, pencil, black marker, calligraphy pen)
- Tracing paper
- Acrylic paint (or similar wet media)
- Adobe Scan or phone camera
- Miro (for sharing our work with each other!)